Image to Base64
Convert image to Base64 online and use the result string as data URI, img src, CSS background-url, and others. Sometimes you have to send or output an image within a text document (for example, HTML, CSS, JSON, XML), but you cannot do this because binary characters will damage the syntax of the text document. To prevent this, for example, you can encode image to Base64 and embed it using the data URI. Please note that the image to Base64 encoder accepts any images types with a size of up to 50 MB. If you are looking for the reverse process
How to convert image to Base64 online
- Choose the source of image from the “Datatype” field.
- Paste the URL or select an image from your computer.
- If necessary, select the desired output format.
- Press the “Encode image to Base64” button.
- Download or copy the result from the “Base64” field.